Location of Albert Manor Guest House - Ladismith, Western Cape
GPS Co-ordinates:Latitude: -33.493986 (33° 29' 38.35'' S) Longitude: 21.269032 (21° 16' 8.52'' E)
Albert Manor provides a well placed restful and elegant base for tourists and SA residents alike wishing to enjoy the following local attractions:
Things to do:
- Discover the town of Ladismith on foot.
- For the golf lovers, Ladismith offers a well established golf course.
- Take scenic drives through the picturesque valleys lined with vineyards.
- After breakfast take a country side drive to the famous Cango Caves for a guided tour.
- Take the Swartberg Pass & visit Prince Albert. Museums with amazing fossil collections.
- Take a beautiful drive to Seweweekspoort and enjoy a picnic in the natural surroundings.
- Visit Springdale/Die Eike for exciting 4x4 trips, see various species of buck & birds.
- There is also a vigorous trail for the seasoned hikers.
- Amalienstein / Seweweekspoort: Visit the old missionary church at Amalienstein and proceed from there to Seweweekspoort with its awe-inspiring rock formations.
- Bosluiskloof / Gamkapoort dam: Once through Seweweekspoort, drive down Bosluiskloof pass to Gamkapoort dam.
- Aardvark Nature College: An ecological discovery event.
- Assegaai Bosch Game Lodge: Wildlife to be seen on gameviewing trips & also stay over in thatch-roofed chalets with fire places to brave the cold nights and a cool salt water pool for the warm summer evenings.
- Game tours & other organised tours available on request.